7 Best plants for cleaning indoor air
- Schefflera (Schéfflera or Umbrella tree) – literally created for rooms in which smoke. She perfectly “absorbs” and neutralizes nicotine and tar contained in tobacco smoke.
- Stindapsus golden (Epipremnum aureum or Potos) cleans the air of benzene. Extensive leaves perceive a large amount of this substance. It grows quickly, and it can be watered quite rarely.
- Dracaena cleans formaldehyde. This plant eliminates toxic fumes of formaldehyde, which in minimal quantities, but still spread varnishes, glues and furniture from chipboard.
- Chlorophytum is very effectively catches the exhaust gases. Therefore, this plant is simply necessary for those who live on the first or second floor ( city).
- Hamedorea elegant (Chamaedorea elegans or indoor palm) actively moisturizes the air and filters out substances released by plastic.
- Ivy (Hedera helix) Ivy possesses antifungal, antibacterial properties.
- Ficus Benjamina – record-holders for air purification. Its absorb a lot of toxic substances, including formaldehyde, benzene and ammonia. Ficus as a magnet attracts dust to itself.
Comments are closed